Thursday, August 07, 2008

Updatezor!

Well, I said that I probably won't update this particular blog, as my Nippon no Tabi one is now my main blog and documents my life as it is -- after all, who updates two blogs? It makes sense to put everything into my current blog rather than keep it specific to my role in Japan and then post personal stuff to a different place.

That said, I have so much free time right now, waiting for the school year to start up again after Summer here in Japan, that I want to post to this blog. I haven't played World of Warcraft in about two months now -- not since my subscription ran out sometime in June. I am missing out on playing the WotLK beta, and on everything that I could be doing in-game.

I suppose that when I get a laptop (hopefully in less than two weeks), I will have Internet connected at my house and will be able to play the game again. What I would like is to join a raiding guild again -- especially for the expansion. I've missed out on so much progression and raiding experience since the release of the last expansion and our disbanding of Unknown.

Perhaps I could use this blog as a kind of World of Warcraft wishlist or gear and achievements site. It would be fun to just keep track of all my characters in one place. Renaming the blog could also work, as its original purpose no longer applies. Since letting this blog rest in peace, it no longer has a real purpose.

As a kind of teaser, following is a wishlist of mage gear. Had I been able to be a part of a large raiding guild and continued with 25-man progression through Black Temple and the Sunwell, I may have seen some of this gear. As it is, it didn't happen; which is why I dream! This wishlist will no longer apply in a few months when the expansion goes live, but it is a time killer and gives me something to do for part of this afternoon. ^^

Gaiwyn -- Level 70 Human Mage (2/48/11)
Head: [Dark Conjuror's Collar]
Enchant: [Glyph of Power]
Gems: [Ember Skyfire Diamond] [Forceful Seaspray Emerald]

Neck: [Amulet of Unfettered Magics]

Shoulders: [Amice of the Convoker]
Enchant: [Greater Inscription of Discipline]
Gems: [Reckless Pyrestone] [Reckless Pyrestone]

Back: [Tattered Cape of Antonidas]
Enchant: [Enchant Cloak - Subtlety]
Gem: [Reckless Pyrestone]

Chest: [Sunfire Robe]
Enchant: [Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats]
Gems: [Reckless Pyrestone] [Reckless Pyrestone] [Reckless Pyrestone]

Wrists: [Bracers of the Tempest]
Enchant: [Enchant Bracer - Spellpower]
Gem: [Reckless Pyrestone]

Hands: [Sunfire Handwraps]
Enchant: [Enchant Gloves - Major Spellpower]
Gems: [Reckless Pyrestone] [Reckless Pyrestone]

Waist: [Belt of the Tempest]
Gem: [Reckless Pyrestone]

Legs: [Leggings of Calamity]
Enchant: [Runic Spellthread]
Gems: [Reckless Pyrestone] [Reckless Pyrestone] [Reckless Pyrestone]

Feet: [Boots of the Tempest]
Enchant: [Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed]
Gem: [Reckless Pyrestone]

Finger: [Ring of Omnipotence]
Enchant: [Enchant Ring - Spellpower]

Finger: [Ring of Ancient Knowledge]
Enchant: [Enchant Ring - Spellpower]

Trinket: [Shifting Naaru Sliver]

Trinket: [The Skull of Gul'dan]

Weapon: [Sunflare]
Enchant: [Enchant Weapon - Sunfire]

Off-hand: [Heart of the Pit]

Wand: [Wand of the Demonsoul]
Gem: [Reckless Pyrestone]

Funfun!

Timotheos

No comments: