Saturday, December 31, 2005

Two Thousand and Six

Happy New Year!

It has been about 20 mins since the clock ticked over to the new year. I know I haven't written in this thing for about a week now (since Christmas) but I've been busy playing various WoW characters and finishing up at work.

They gave me temporary management on Friday - shortage of managers at the moment. I quite liked the responsibility. If I'm to stay at Dick Smith's a while longer (credit card, saving up for my laptop for taking overseas) I may just train a bit more and see what I can do towards gaining a management position. Besides, it's convenient to be able to just stick with my current job because at least I know that I can afford to live and to play WoW almost every day. Just gotta make writing a blog more of a daily activity.

Well, it must just about be time for bed. We had five attempts at Majordomo tonight (last night!) so I was on a bit later than intended. My family came around at 23.30 and saw the new year in with me and they've just left so now it's time for me to wind things down and pray for the best for this year.

26 next month. Interesting.

-Timotheos

No comments: