Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Renzokuken

It has been a while since I last updated this. There are two reasons: I've spent too much time playing and doing other things to put aside 15 mins to Blog; last time I went to write an entry, the site was down.

A couple of weeks ago, a Korean lady from next door came over to ask for help with English. We are making it a weekly thing. She came over last night with a few pieces of chocolate cake, and spent two hours here, instead of the usual one. It was her birthday, which explains the cake. She also brought over a little so-ju (alcoholic rice beverage), which I hadn't had since I was in Korea - and then, only once that I recall.

WoW is just humming along. The expansion has been pushed back to at least January 2007, which means a few more months to level my rogue - who is now 30 - and to get more epics on my mage, to help with levelling her to 70 when the time comes.

Recently (from Sunday, actually), I have been playing Final Fantasy X again. My most recent game wasn't too far in, but since then I have made a fair amount of progress. Not too long until I have the airship and pretty much free reign, meaning I can really uber out my characters, play Blitzball and fight captured fiends ^^

I had an exam last Thursday. I think it went ok. I have my last one this Thursday, and then I have a week off before starting back at work full-time for the Summer. That will mean less WoW, but the ability to actually survive due to getting money. My student allowance gets cut off soon, so hopefully I can get enough hours at work from the 12th of Nov until my course starts up again next year. Speaking of which, I really must sort out exactly what I'm going to be doing next year...

I'm borrowing Lish's car this week. They went over to Fiji on Friday, with Reuben. The price I have to pay is dropping Nick at work, but hopefully I can put it to some good use by buying myself a tv whilst I have the transport - or something. Because we seriously need a new tv. Not that I use it all that much, but I do watch Stargate regularly, and will hopefully be getting into some more anime - plus, of course, there is FFX; and FFXII, when it eventually gets released.

Well, back to FFX.

-Timotheos

No comments: