Saturday, October 07, 2006

Stealth Fighter

It's been a bit of a strange week.

Firstly, I haven't been able to sleep. Since daylight savings ticked over and raids go later for me, I've been going to bed quite a bit later than usual. This has had an adverse effect on almost everything. Not only have I found it incredibly hard to even get to sleep but I'm sleeping very little each night. This has caused me to get up late - a choice, but still very hard. Perhaps I currently lack the determination to force myself to get up at a reasonable time.

I've missed all of my classes this week. Nothing was due in - except my weekly film thing, but I emailed that through. I've spent a good deal of time playing my rogue - it's slower to level when you aren't rested, but I'm making reasonable progress.

Today was no different than the rest of the week. Not only did I miss all of this week's classes, but I also missed work today. However, I really haven't been too well. It could be related to my odd waking hours coupled with psychological stress - or something. Nick suggested some medication he came across but I'll have to wait till Monday, when the Pharmacy is open.

Music practice on Thursday night was a little different. We have a guest worship leader for tomorrow's morning service, so his family is going to be playing and singing as well. But hey, I'm still playing the drums. Couple of songs I like too; one of which I actually heard for the first time. It's in 6/8, though, which means that I'll have to really think about what I'm doing :p

To top everything off, last night's Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (40-person) raid was called due to insufficient numbers - some of us did the Ruins (20-person) instead. Eh, more Cenarion Circle rep FTW ^.^ Then, we didn't get the numbers for BWL tonight, so yet another week where we didn't get Nefarian down. We couldn't even push him to phase 2 because of a lack of AoE (mages and locks). Oooh, but I did get my NR pieces made (crown, shoulders, tunic, and cape). So greeeeen :s

So here I am, ready to play my rogue again before I go to bed. I've levelled her to 20 already, and will no doubt play quite a bit after my exams - that is, if the expansion isn't released right then. Because the first thing I'm doing when I get my Collector's Edition of The Burning Crusade, is to run to the Outlands on my mage and go into the five-man dungeon in the first zone (after respeccing, of course) XD

Gogo stealth powaaaa!

-Timotheos
Generations

ps. I watched Smallville tonight. Still slowly chugging along there ^L^

No comments: