Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Slayer of Dragons


Nefarian is no more. Congratulations, Unknown, for completing Blackwing Lair. We are so awesome! That's my mage right there in the middle, wearing the pink dress. I got the [Head of Nefarian] and handed it in on Monday, to receive an uber off-hand: [Master Dragonslayer's Orb].

I missed the train today - it came early >.< So... I had to take the next one to get into town, to hand my assignment in. At least I got it in ok.

Still not sleeping well. I got up in the early hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep and logged my rogue for a while. No idea why, but I felt that playing was better than staring at my darkened curtains for an hour and a half.

Now it's getting late again and I have some Smallville and Stargate Atlantis to watch. Oooh, and I'd better try and download I Know What You Did Last Summer, so I can do a good job on my film research assignment ^^

-Timotheos
Master Dragonslayer

No comments: