Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bite Me

Why are sharks so damn ugly?

Tired. Depressed. Bored. Not enough PvP this week. Back to study. Assignment due on Friday. I'll probably throw some crap together tomorrow night and find references online. So long as I pass it's ok. I want to finish the year and see how much more study I have to do before getting my degree. I'll cut corners everywhere I can just to get it over with.

As for my writing career, that's not looking too promising. I just don't take the time out to write anything extra. All my time is spent playing one of my three WoW characters. It's not like there's anything else - well, except MacGyver. I've just about finished season one. I'll probably go back to Stargate soon and finish all the episodes of that that I have. More anime would be good, too ^^

Well, back to playing my warrior. Level 55 tonight, as soon as I hand these quests in.

-Timotheos
Srsly

No comments: