Friday, September 01, 2006

Digging For Truth


I just thought this looked cool ^^

Technic FTW!

What to write about today... Hmmm...

Well, it's been a couple of days since my last entry and I really don't have much to say. It's my second week off, which means I'm back at uni next week. I've tried to PvP but haven't done as much as I'd like - I won't be able to much once I'm studying again, unfortunately. Commander is so far off...

We didn't beat Vael last night. That means we get to kill multiple dragons tonight, hehe. Well, so long as Firemaw is willing to die for us :/

Playing drums again this coming Sunday, so I went to music practice last night. Still playing my game of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2. I probably won't play it once I clock it. I'd like to get FFX back, actually.

And finally, Winter is over. Today is technically the first day of Spring. I look forward to Summer. I hope to go fishing a bit more than I did last year. Guess it depends on how much I actually work and how much I'll be levelling my characters to 70, what with the release of the expansion before the end of the year.

Oh yeah, my brother-in-law finally saw the light. I pray that God will continue to open up his heart and reveal more and more of his glory! WTG Jesus ^^

Summon Water Elemental FTW!

-Timotheos
Hummin'

No comments: