Friday, September 15, 2006

Roundhouse To The Phace

I'd better post something. Yup. Had a headache on Thursday night and went to bed early. That was last night, actually. I still watched some Stargate and Naruto, though. No WoW for me but sleep is always better than playing, anyway (don't tell my guild I said this ^^).

Couple of assignments coming up. I'll get those done just before they are due in. Just whatever, hmmm. Playing the drums this coming Sunday but because of yesterday's throbbing head I didn't attend music practice last night.

Promise Keepers this weekend. Tonight was interesting. This ex-kung fu master, Tony Anthony, took one session. He used to kill people and stuff. Really violent character but a world champion in kung fu for three years at the end of the 80's. Awesome testimony. God uses him powerfully just as he used to use his fists powerfully. Hwaaaa!

So I missed BWL tonight - am missing BWL, as they are probably finishing off Flamegor about now, if not getting onto Chromaggus already. And tomorrow night, because PK will still be going, I will miss MC. I'm probably going to take my hunter in a couple of weeks. It's mum's birthday next week. I'd better get her something :/

Time to sleep. I have to get up early for tomorrow's full-on sessions. I'd better scrape together some cash for lunch, just in case there is no way of acquiring money through plastic means. I doubt the food outlets onsite will have EFTPOS capabilities. Best to be prepared for whatever.

-Timotheos
Glory

No comments: