Friday, September 29, 2006

Epic Green Battletank

The Prophet Skeram
After four or five attempts at The Prophet Skeram, we decided to call it. Well, at least a number of people in the raid are now able to summon elite bug mounts, as these are a common drop off the trash mobs leading up to AQ40's first boss. I so want a green one ^^

I have to work on my English essay next week and try to get that out of the way so I can do the research for my Film one in the following week. It was a pretty uneventful week this week. We wiped on Chromaggus a few times last night. I joined late because I had music practice and my computer was playing up.

The Blue Screen of Death kept hitting me. I think it was WoW patch related, actually, but was most probably related to a hardware / driver conflict of some sort. Having a different Windows account to log into seems to be a fix - at least, for now. I am still waiting for my new cpu to arrive, and until it does, my new graphics card will just sit there and I have to bear with my computer and its serious need of a format and Windows reinstallation.

Mum's birthday was on Wednesday. I gave her $50 of MTA vouchers. It'll help them with petrol costs for travelling to and from way up north. My brother has been staying here a bit but he stayed with mum and dad at our sister's house last night and is doing so again tonight.

Dad brought the kids around here and they watched The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. I just did my Temple of Ahn'Qiraj raid, as scheduled. Tomorrow is mum's 50th birthday party, and we expect there to be a fair amount of people.

I'l gonna be so tired by tomorrow night. Glad I'm not playing this Sunday. I still went to music practice last night, regardless.

-Timotheos
Chop

No comments: