Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Euca-lip-tus

So a koala walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich. After finishing it to the last bite, he jumps off the stool, pulls out a revolver and proceeds to shoot the pianist before nonchalantly walking toward the door.
"Oi!" cries the bartender. "Why'd you shoot my pianist?!"
The Koala glances over his shoulder and says, "I'm a koala. Look it up." He then walks out the door.
Well, as all bartenders have a dictionary sitting on a shelf behind their bar, the bartender reaches up and takes down his trusty Oxford English Dictionary, flipping to "koala". He reads: "Koala. n. An Australian marsupial that eats shoots and leaves."

Q. Why did the koala fall out of the tree?
A. Because he was dead.

Q. Why did the second koala fall out of the tree?
A. He was holding onto the first koala.

Q. Why did the third koala fall out of the tree?
A. He thought it was a game and decided to join in.

Q. Why did the fourth koala fall out of the tree?
A. Three of his friends had left and he felt lonely.

Q. Why did the cowboy fall off his horse?
A. He was hit by four falling koalas.

Q. Why did the cowboy fall out of the tree?
A. Because he was dead.

Q. Why did the second cowboy fall out of the tree?
A. He was holding onto the first cowboy (not like that...).

Q. Why did the third cowboy fall out of the tree?
A. He thought it was a game and decided to join in.

Q. Why did the fourth cowboy fall out of the tree?
A. Three of his friends had left and he felt lonely.

Q. Why did the koala fall off his bike?
A. His feet couldn't reach the pedals.

XD

-Timotheos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay I thought I say Hi and I thought your joke was pretty funny and amusing.
I also decided to check out your blog because I'm trying to make a decision as to maybe have one of my own. I sort of have one in my MSN communities that I also use for an archive of sorts. If I do get a blog I might consider maybe closing the one that I have in the communities as explained on your board.
I think I'm going to do more exploring though before I make any actual decision .

BTW how are you liking this one?
What can you do with this one besides write your own inner deep thought?

Oh and check out this blog. I think its pretty cool. This guy was already on several TV shows.

http://www.oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

Hay I just realized that he has the same kind of blog as this one.

Geckomayhem said...

Thanks for checking it out, Tina. Yeah, I like this particular Blog site. It's pretty flexible from what I've seen. I haven't really tweaked mine all that much but perhaps over time I will.

Glad you liked my jokes ^L^