Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Wyrm a Day

Yesterday, one of the things I did was to initiate an auction at Trademe. It's a New Zealand auction site. Actually, the founder and creator recently sold the company for NZ$700M. That's just a bit of money ^0^ Wouldn't it be cool to start something innovative, build it up for five years, then sell it so some international company for half a billion dollars? Wow. I wouldn't know what to do with more than a few thousand dollars actually. Maybe that's why I'm only living comfortably and not extravagantly.

What I'm actually selling is my entire dragon collection. This unique, hand-painted collection, boasts twelve magnificent mastadons of myth. Crafted in detail by acclaimed artist Michael Whelan, each finely sculpted dragon expresses its own poignant nature. From Dragondoom to Dragon Wish, now is your chance to acquire the complete set. A full array of pictures can be found here: http://lokhor.orcon.net.nz/Trademe/dragons.html.

I'm hoping that in selling my dragons and Egyptian sculptures, that I'll be able to afford both a decent laptop and my airfare to Japan. Of course, I have yet to seriously look for a job over there but I am definitely going!

Since I wrote a Blog entry this morning, there's really no point in just filling this up with random text. I'm only trying to stick to my one Blog a day commitment. It's like writing in my diaries - every so often I'll miss a day then fill in that entry the next day. At least my memory isn't so far gone that I can't remember 36 hours in the past XD

Japan needs honto Kami-sama (the real God) - or is that: Kami-sama no honto desu? ^L^

Until tomorrow's entry (not expected to be exciting at all), this is good night from Lower Hutt, New Zealand.

-Timotheos

No comments: