Thursday, August 24, 2006

If I Could Turn Back Time

It always gets late. However, I only just recently discovered that I can adjust the time of my Blog posts to whatever I like. So, even though the 25th has just ticked over (zomg, 4 months till Xmas!), I can make it so this is postdated the 24th ^^

Seems like a pretty good idea for all those late nights where I don't post anything until after a raid and just before I go to bed :/

PvPed a lot today. I got about 45k honour, not including bonus honour, so close to 70k honour (wow!) and almost 1k kills, although some of that was carried over from the previous day, so I need to subtract something like 277. Still, almost 600 kills in one day isn't too bad an effort. It's all about the honour, baby!

I should make my old rank again next week. Who knows, I could even reach Knight-Champion the following week, if not the week after. Commander by Christmas - haha. The expansion will come out before then and then the whole honour system will have changed completely. The world as we know it will no longer be the same.

[Talon of Furious Concentration] dropped tonight in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. Very nice off-hand. Another mage got it. Could be a while before I get anything decent from there. My robes set me back quite a bit.

I'm tired. PvPing really drains you. Need to sleep /yawn

-Timotheos
pvpvp

No comments: