Monday, August 14, 2006

Time Is Never Time At All


Like the gears of the mind that spin when you try and think of something to say, this picture is a stationary representation of the thought process. I really can't think of anything to write tonight. I still have to do a scene review for my film paper. Instead, I spent most of the afternoon and all of this evening doing stuff with guildies. It was kewl, but very time consuming, and I didn't get anything done that I should have got done - save for the dishes :p

We failed on Firemaw last night, but at least we gave it a go. I really have to get my mage's Fire Resist gear up, but it's harder than just spending gold on some substantial pieces. There is some stuff I'm relying on the guild to provide. At least I was able to send myself a particular cloak from my hunter, as I never equipped it, having got it from his old guild.

I'll most probably rank down some more this week. I'm more or less waiting for the new patch - and besides, our guild focusses a lot more on raiding, which doesn't leave much time for me to PvP when I play. There just aren't enough hours in the day...

-Timotheos
Bending

No comments: