Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shear The Love


Tick - tick - tick - BOOM! The old exploding sheep trick gets 'em every time, eh.

Got my test mark back for ENGL112 - I got a B+, but I guess that's not so bad. If I improve with the rest of my marks I could be looking at an A- or even an A for this paper - if. Now I just have to put in the time and effort to try and do that or better on my other papers. Guess we'll see this week how the group assignment for FILM101 went and, hopefully, how well I did in my ENGL114 test on poetry (traditional ballads), Romance (Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing) and the Gothic (Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey). Then there's the FILM101 essay that's due next week; but which I will hand in before this week is out. Sif go into town during my break :p

That exploding sheep pic is from a cool art site: http://www.jasonchanart.com/gallery.htm

I also read an article this evening. I think it's pretty stupid, actually. Europeans ever were too emotional and high-strung. It's all about moderation and prioritising, son. Learn2notplay, pfft. Oh, here's the link.

Didn't play WoW today. I'm gonna go see Pirates 2 with Ben and his little bro Sam.

Posted ^^

-Timotheos
Daring

No comments: