Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Load of Bull


For a good time: click the pic ^^

Early server shutdown again. I guess I could go watch more MacGuyver - or something.

Oh yeah, and I made this animated gif this avo for want of portraying an idea I had. If you don't play WoW the joke just isn't as funny. But that's the thing with situational jokes - you have to understand the situation in order for the joke to be humourous. The same is true with culture and language. Translating a joke often loses the punchline, since many jokes are culturally esoteric.

Still wanting to catch the attention of mystery girl @ uni. She's still a bit of a mystery to me, it's true, but I do know her name and that's a good start. I'm calling her mystery girl because it keeps her identity that much more in the dark from prying eyes - if any such happen to wander this way. Those that would seek to pry into my innermost thoughts: oh, alas, it shall not be! Mystery girl's in two of my three classes, too. I never even noticed until this afternoon. I guess that doubles my chances of getting her number? And also gives me more of a chance to find out whether my hopes pay off and she is both single and available - and if she returns the interest ^^

Ah, mystery girl, your beauty doth confound this poor, wretched soul. My heart is pierced with longing for thy notice and approval. Wherever will this path lead me? Such longing is not becoming of such a sensible man as myself. And yet I can't help but take this situation and weave a web of words to suit the mellifluous mood that surreptitiously surrounds such enigmatic emotion!

Time will tell - then Tim will tell XD

-Timotheos
Mysterious

2 comments:

xianfu said...

hey matey.. gud luck on the mystery girl.. all D beSt...kINDA REMinding me abt my essay that I wrote that day... lolz.. It's abt an experience how I asked a cute girl for her number..awkward!!.. lolz..

TAAke cArrre.. !

Geckomayhem said...

Thanks dude. Maybe you could forward that editorial to me so I can have a squiz at your experience. Be an interesting read, I'm sure.

More on mystery girl to come... XD