Saturday, August 19, 2006

Starfire, Light From Without


Gems seem to glow from within. Perhaps they could be said to contain some form of life. Of course, life comes to some people's eyes when they rest on the glitter of a beautiful stone ^^

My video card arrived today. It's not going in until Tuesday - and I'm not formatting my system until I have my new cpu, which could still be a few weeks away. I bought a new keyboard today - it's a black Microsoft one. Very comfortable. My sales today were the highest ever, too: $7,600 O.O

Nick transferred his druid. I was unable to do mc with my guild due to connection problems when running instances. Instead, after watching MacGyver, Nick and I ran Maraudon twice - he with his druid and me with my level 51 warrior, which I am so going to try and level this coming week.

Lots of grinding ahead :/

-Timotheos
Glimmer

No comments: