Sunday, July 30, 2006

80's Cheesiness


With this pocket knife and paper clip I'm gonna save the world! Or at least disarm a bomb with a mere 1 sec left on the timer XD They call me: MacGuyver. Queue theme music.

Nick went and grabbed the first two seasons of MacGuyver yesterday. We watched the pilot this afternoon. Classic stuff! It's still just as awesome. Some of his mannerisms have carried through to Stargate, which is interesting. Especially since you see characters develop over the years that a programme is aired. The Jack O'Neill I am currently familiar with is Lieutenant General O'Neill, Base Commander of the SGC and no longer a part of SG-1. Compare that with Angus MacGuyver in his debut episode - and perhaps even the entire season - and there are just some quirks that seem oh-so-familiar - despite it being a contrasted character.

We defeated the third Blackwing Lair boss tonight: Broodlord Lashlayer. It'll be quite some time before my mage gets any of the loot from these raids but I'm biding my time and having fun - while supporting the guild as best I can.

I hope I'll have a chance to talk to that girl in my English class tomorrow (haha, 100+ people in a lecture - one can only hope). Argh, must stop thinking about such things all the time. Next I'll be dreaming about her... ^^

-Timotheos
AOE DPS FTW

No comments: