Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No Denying It

An early entry because I felt like it. And also because I was browsing the guild forums and came across a link to this Blog - most notably, this entry. Since I play a mage I found it to be rather amusing. There's also a hunter one. I still have an affinity for hunters but my mage is my main character now that my hunter is on sabatical.

When I got home today, I actually had something in mind for putting in tonight's Blog entry. I should keep my eyes open more as I walk through Wellington. Who knows, I may find things to write about every day.

I saw a commercially painted car that said "Fire Denyer" on it. It also said some small message about preventing fires. But I thought to myself, what's a "denyer"? I was thinking DEN-ya (rhyming with tenure), and it puzzled me for about half a minute before I realised that it was intended to be "denier". Fire denier! Of course! I'm guessing the guy is either a complete n00b or the 'y' is intended for eye-catching purposes. Either way, I really do miss the most obvious things at times - and yet at others catch the most obscure almost straight away.

There's a girl in my ENGL112 tutorial that is from Germany but she looks Japanese. I'm guessing half 'n half. Very attractive, too. Found out she speaks German, Japanese and English. Very intriguing. Must pursue this further ^^ There's always next Tuesday!

-Timotheos
Speeking

No comments: