Tuesday, July 04, 2006

An Entry Like No Other

Tomorrow is my first day at university. Well, for orientation, at least. Still, it's going to be interesting with all these n00bs much like myself around. It's a good chance to see if there are any nice girls, too XD

But really, I'm looking forward to studying. It'll help me get my mind off WoW, to an extent. All this time off has encouraged me to both go to bed and get up late. And, I guess, to waste time playing. I'm so not getting as much PvP done as I thought I would, either. So much of this game seems to be a complete waste of time, especially when you don't make any progress at all...

Aaaanyway... That's about all I want to say tonight. I'm writing this a lot later than it is stamped - simply because the time stamp is when you load the input page, not when you actually click Publish Post. I just kept playing...

No two entries are the same, no matter how boring and pointless they are.

-Timotheos
Going nowhere

No comments: