Saturday, July 08, 2006

Whoah - Upgrades

My computer needs a serious format. I also want to get a new graphics card, as I think it would improve performance quite a bit. However, now is not the time to be spending money. It doesn't matter that I've managed to save a decent amount of money from working - now that I am a student, I have to conserve what I can for those trying times that may spring up over the next three years. Pretty confident that I can live off a student allowance, though ^^

I had to look after my niece today. I spent the whole day at my sister's house while she was at work. Fancy working on a Saturday. Oh wait, I'll be working Saturdays, starting in a couple of weeks' time :(

I spent most of today sleeping. Had a bit of a headache, too. Don't know why I was so tired. It's not like I'm staying up really late raiding with my guild - though I hope to do that a lot over the next few months XD

We attempted Blackwing Lair - it's my guild's second proper run and my first with my mage. We didn't even have a full raid (32-35/40 people), but it was good practice. We got close to bringing Razorgore to phase 2, the second part of this intense, first boss fight. Mage kiting FTW...?

I intend to PvP tomorrow since I missed out on playing today. I've got enough honour this week already to possibly rank up on Tuesday but I want to make sure I get as much honour as possible ^^

-Timotheos
Lagging

No comments: