Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Recordings

Recording lectures is a brilliant way to go back and hear again what was said, especially when the lecture is somewhat fresh in your memory. No one can take full notes on the fly, disembling the most important points and correlating everything into a legible structure. However, listening to a recording of the original lecture is also time consuming, as is revising notes. All a part of study, but I really don't feel like going over things sometimes. When the time comes I will do my part in clarifying the most important things - hence why the USB voice recorder is my pick*, since transferring recorded messages directly to the computer is the best method of archiving lectures in order to play back at a later date.

*Loan stocking three different voice recorders: a USB one, a standard digital one and an analogue one with a zoom mic.

Whew.

It seems that a lot of people in my guild did a heap of PvP today. I should rank up this week but knowing how much honour some people get, there is a point I'll reach where my honour decay will equal the amount of honour I can get each week - either that, or there will always be people who can get more than me, and therefore my standing will reach a standstill.

I hope that this is at the point of Commander rank and no earlier ^^

For now I have to get myself sorted and focus on my classes.

-Timotheos
Winging

No comments: