Thursday, July 06, 2006

Preparation

Highlight of the day: We did the perfect Arathi Basin where we 5-capped (captured and controlled all 5 nodes), and the Horde didn't get any resources at all: 0-2,000. It was amazing ^^ I got a wee bit of honour today, which was good. It all helps XD

Feeling kinda sick, but for good reason. I've had to eat improperly these last two days in preparation for an X-ray tomorrow, to see if they can determine if there is actually something wrong with my digestive system or if it's just something that I have to discomfortingly live with :/ Suffice to say, I'm pretty hungry and I can't wait for lunchtime tomorrow ^^

My intention was to go into work today to return something and get a couple of things, as well as try and get a handful of groceries on my way home. Two things dissuaded me from leaving the house, though. The first was that it has been raining pretty heavily all day - really not nice outside. The second reason is that my stomach isn't exactly the best at the moment so I wanted to stay in close proximity to the loo :o TMI!

My warrior is an Artisan Blacksmith. I'm training him up in Armoursmithing. Should be fun - and potentially make a little bit of ingame gold, at least... ^^

I'd better get some sleep. Have this appointment tomorrow morning.

-Timotheos
Personally... /shrug

No comments: