Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Dancing Dwarf

My mage can smelt Dark Iron, w00t!

Went into university today. It was horrendous outside. Not only was it pouring down, but it was cold. I got drenched, despite my best efforts to thwart the rain raging against me. And the wind didn't exactly help.

I've now familiarised myself with where I need to be for all of my lectures for this upcoming semester. Just gotta psych myself up for diving headfirt into next week :o

If you haven't tried Burger Fuel - you should. My brother-in-law runs the Wellington store and we have burgers there maybe three Sundays a month. All the food there is great ^^

-Timotheos
Hungry

2 comments:

xianfu said...

... Burger fuel?.. that sounds interesting.. got a picture??.. I will make sure myself eating one of it when I come to NZ.. YeaH!!!.. gOOd luck on ur university days mate...

ALL D BEST!

Geckomayhem said...

Just imagine a big, juicy burger, filled with a big slab of meat or a succulent chicken fillet, complemented with fresh lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese... /hungry -_-

-Timotheos