Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Survey - Who Am I?

I filled out the following survey last night. I also sent it out to a few people in my address book. Funny how I can post something like this a day after it's done and some things no longer apply. Still, I couldn't post two entries yesterday and I really don't want to go through the effort of writing much more than this tonight ^L^

Friday, 28 April 2006 - Tim JM Gough aka Gecko Mayhem
1. What time did you get up this morning? In plenty of time for work.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are forever.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Um, what's the cinema? Torrents FTW!

4. Favorite TV show? Stargate SG-1 - but I watch it thru my xbox; I don't watch tv.

(What happened to 5?)

6. What is your middle name? My middle names are Joel Monrad

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything spicy.

8. What foods do you dislike? Cabbage - unless it's stir fryed.

9. Your favorite Potato chip? BBQ, Sour Cream and Chives or Salt and Vinegar - hard to choose...

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CD? Meh, Winamp FTW!

11. What kind of car do you drive? LOL. Have you _seen_ petrol prices in NZ recently?

10. Favorite Sandwich? Something with meat. And mustard. Oooh, and pickles are good, too.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity / ignorance (mormons) - and other negative stuff.

14. Favorite item of clothing? I wear my sherpa jacket a lot...

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Prolly somewhere where there are some nice Latina or French chicks. Nouveaux Caledonie; Espanol - that sort of thing.

16. What color is your bathroom? White.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Um, stuff that fits?

18. Where would you want to retire to? Heaven.

19. Favorite time of day? Mid-evening.

20. Where were you born? Lower Hutt, NZ

21. Favorite sport to watch? Gate travel. Sure, technically it's not a sport, but...

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Could be most people I decide to send it to.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Zach. I'm sure he bothers doing these just as much as me.

24. What laundry detergent do you use? Cold Power!

25. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi Max or Vanilla Coke. S'all good.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night all the way, baby.

27. What size shoe do you wear? 10-11.

28. Do you have pets? Heaven forbid...

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Erm. Read my blog! http://geckomayhem.blogspot.com/ Oh, and I started playing WoW again - albeit very very seldom.

30. What did you want to be when you were little? Don't think I had such ambitions. Probably a writer, like I do now.

31. Favorite Candy Bar? Anything chocolate. Mmm, chocolate /drool

32. What is your best childhood memory? /strain / struggle Being smarter than everyone XD

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Stockboy, Burger flipper (x2), ALT (Assistant Language Teacher), Church assistant administrator (intern), Salesperson.

34. What color underwear are you wearing? Red - cotton boxers, fyi.

35. Nicknames: Timotheos, Timmy, Gecko

36. Piercing? Nah, tattoos FTW.

37. Eye color? Green. I insist.

38. Ever been to Africa? No. India, North America and Asia, yes.

39. Ever been toilet papering? Meh, roof rattling was teh pwnage back in the day.

41. Been in a car accident? Yes. I'm like Bruce Willis tho: unbreakable.

42. Croutons or bacon bits? With cheese? Sweet!

43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - I can sleep in more than on Sunday, especially when I'm playing drums (like this week).

44. Favorite restaurant? I don't eat out. Free burgers at the new Burger Fuel store this Sunday! WTG Matt :)

46. Favorite ice cream? French Vanilla FTW.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers? What, AoL? Screw that! Dreamworks are teh roXorz ^^

48. Favorite fast food restaurant? BK, currently. I tend not to eat it, tho.

49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Blotchy brownish.

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I failed my motorcycle restricted for not giving way. The truck was taking forever to turn the corner, I swear. WTF else are two-strokes for if not to accelerate ahead of other drivers...?

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Zach.

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Been there, done that. Never again!

53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Bored? I don't have time to get bored!

54. Bedtime? I try for 23.00. Depends if I pile up too much in the evenings or not. Usually I'm pretty good at sticking to this :)

55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Dun' matter to me. Someone that doesn't usually email me and responds would be interesting.

58. What are you listening to right now? Beautiful Child by DJ Babyboi.

59. What is your favorite color? Green / Black. Them's gecko colours foh shizzle.

60. Lake, Ocean or river? Chocobos? I'd rather have an ocean crossing one, thx. Oh wait, I dig lakes actually.

61. How many tattoos do you have? Haven't got my first yet.

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Ze Chicken(TM). I believe it was made by God.

63. How many people are you sending this Email to? As many as I feel like (OMG Scythe, you sent this to all of NZ? WTG!).

64. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about them? Scythe. That he'd been a chef.

65. Time you finished this email? It's not finished. But right now it's 21.09 - gimme two more mins. But when did I start it...?

66. Somewhere interesting you went last year? Nagaland, in NE India - that mansion was me-hean. Oh, and having my birthday in Singapore was interesting (nice cake). Ya, and Sri Lanka was pretty cool. TTTT, the whole 28 flights in one month thing was pretty darn interesting.

67. Any big goals you have this year? To pave my feet once more with the path towards freedom - I mean, begin the journey towards gaining a serious qualification. I guess getting a girlfriend after 26 years would be a good step in the whole wife direction, too. That's pretty big, I'd assume.

Sure beats a boring old biography, doesn't it? I could've updated it, but... I didn't :P And since I did go to all the effort of filling it out, I couldn't just let all this nice writing go to waste now, could I? Hey, two rhetorical questions in one paragraph. Nice ^^

-Timotheos
Now you know

No comments: