Thursday, April 27, 2006

Worn Out

Eh, it's that time again. Time to write... something. It doesn't necessarily have to be interesting - but it would help if it is legible and free of insanity ^L^

What I'm listening to: Trance
Why I'm listening to it: Because it frees the mind... sorta.
What I could be listening to: P.O.D
Why I'm not listening to them: Because I feel like listening to Trance.

That's just the thing: it's difficult to force yourself to do things. Much better to want to do them; to be in the mood. However, if all we did was dictated by our current state of emotion, history would be a whole lot different. There are some pretty strong people in history who have played some amazing parts - simply because they refused to let their feelings influence the actions that they took. It's always better to let a glimpse of the outcome (or consequences) encourage you to do something (or not do something) than it is to become complacent and allow your shifting moods to affect the situation. I wouldn't have clean clothes every day if that was the case - then again, neither would my brother... XS

Work is really wearing me down. So much, in fact, that it is hard to sit down at night and even think about what I might write in my Blog. Like every writer, yes, I struggle with inspiration, but right now, working in the place I do, it just wears me down to the point of struggling to think properly. Daily headaches really can't be good. When will it all end...?

Ah, good ol' Daft Punk. Enough to thwart a steadily depressing discourse ^^

The future is what, bright? Right now, the only future I can think of is one where I don't work fulltime in retail. If given the choice, don't go down that track. It's just not worth the physical, mental and emotional effort. Of course, I see it as part of the journey to greatness, but I patiently await this great destiny's unfolding. Sitting idly by is one thing - being too caned to make much progress of any kind is a mere hindrance.

Change, where are you?

Timotheos
Metamorphosing

No comments: