Thursday, April 20, 2006

Teach an Olde Dogg

My parents think I would make a good teacher. Eh, perhaps I would. After all, I do have ELT training. But it's not just my proficiency in the English language that would make me a good teacher. I understand people - despite choosing not to relate well to my peers - and am able to concisely convey ideas. After all, what good is writing skill if you can't express yourself verbally - oh wait, that's the whole point ^L^

So as I further contemplate just what it is that I'm going to aim my studies towards, I have to reflect on just what I'm achieving with regard to everything else. I finally bought that PS2 I meant to get so now I can waste even more precious time playing not just pc and xbox games, but also playstation games. Yay.

Here's a thought: If I had a million dollars... I would give 100K to the church, 100K to my family, put 100K into a savings fund for something in the future, donate 100K to a Christian organisation that is likely to do something effective with that much money, travel around the world - visiting friends, and try to resist the urge to purchase items fruitlessly, instead pursuing some sort of endeavour that strengthens my spiritual destiny. But one doesn't acquire that sort of money overnight. As I think about it, it's a good thing I haven't been entrusted with anything substantial - I'm still not ready to wisely use anything of great worth.

My wisdom lies elsewhere.

-Timotheos
Hello world!

No comments: