Sunday, May 21, 2006

42 Minutes Later...

Woot! My regular Internet speeds are back ^L^ However, there is still server lag. In fact, I think that my computer is suffering quite badly at the moment. Either something is eating all my ram or I seriously need to do a system clean. In order to get rid of this stupid windows counterfeiting message I may just have to do that. At least it would give me the opportunity to set up my RAID system properly with these two SATA drives.

I'm getting something cool tomorrow. I'm not going to give anything away right now. Even my brother doesn't know that I'm getting it. I can keep a secret for all of three days, so no worries there as I only just decided to get this on Thursday / Friday. It's not like I have a lot of money - but more about that in tomorrow's entry, no doubt.

Well, I just successfully did the infamous 45-minute Strat run - just over 42 minutes and Baron Rivendare felt the cold grip of death. Again. We had a group made up of a Priest, Warrior, Rogue, Warlock and myself, a Mage. I out-dpsed the 'lock - actually, the rogue did a whopping 10% more than me (~398K as compared to my 292K) and the warrior was only a little behind me (286K damage). The warlock did ~271K and the priest did a wonderful job of healing. These guys really knew what they were doing in there. It was awesome. I've got a lot left in this quest chain, and it's going to prove to be quite a bit more expensive all up, but I'll get there eventually :)

Another week begins. /sigh I wish I was studying already. Hopefully I can get away with not working on weekends, too. That'd be great.

-Timotheos
Questing along

No comments: