Tuesday, May 23, 2006

For the Sake of Familiarity?

I could've gone to work for half a day - showed up this afternoon - but that's not the way things turned out. I feel really tired and yet I had the entire day off work. Doesn't help that I did have to walk around quite a lot - and in the rain, too. It's only getting colder, which means that power bills will get horrific. Really don't like the cold...

How are things progressing in terms of enrolment at university? Well, I keep meaning to find my transcripts and such but I just can't for the life of me remember where everything is right now. I have a glance around my room from time to time but I just can't remember where I put everything. It's important that I get it all in this week or else the weeks will just slip by and I won't have time to sort out a student allowance / loan and all that sort of stuff.

Brethren of Vengeance, my old guild, is still around and my mage got invited to rejoin. I did. The only problem is, however, that most of the members are American and so my timezone is way off. Then again, no matter what sort of guild I join I'm looking at having problems with time. Perhaps I was a little impulsive in rejoining so quickly. It would make more sense to belong to an Australian-based guild that runs MC, etc.

Well, enough about WoW. I will just... survive now.

-Timotheos
Going nowhere

No comments: