Monday, May 15, 2006

Party Like It's Blackwing Lair

And this is why I don't like to run instances. Most pugs* take so long to get anywhere. If you don't know the people in your party then you don't know how they play and it makes getting anywhere without dying that much harder. Still, from time to time you'll meet people who can play their characters really well and work well in a group - in which case everyone clicks, there are few, if any, wipes and you can smoothly go from boss to end-boss.

*Pick-up groups. Basically forming a party of random people that you may or may not have met before but don't usually group with.

I didn't even get to PvP tonight since my mage spent so long in Scholomance. But hey, at least I manged to finally get a particular quest completed. Now I just have to run Strat Dead in under 45 mins and I'll be well on my way to completing my Tier 0.5 set - not to mention hopefully getting some more items and completing a couple of other quests in the process.

This headache has been nagging at me all day. And here I am, ranting about World of Warcraft, having played it for most of the evening. So much for taking it easy, hmmm. I want to try and get on a little bit to PvP but during the week on our PvE server, the battlegrounds queues are frustratingly long. Too few Horde, not enough people wanting to fight during the week, I guess.

It's been really cold recently. Today it must've been around 6 degrees, if that, and the wind and rain really didn't help there - especially not the icy cold wind that was blowing most of the day. So I can definitely say that Winter is here and I'm glad for my huge, mink tiger blanket. Tigers are teh roxorz ^L^

I'll bear the cold and I'll try and sleep this huge headache off.

-Timotheos
Oh, the throbbing

No comments: