Monday, May 22, 2006

Two for None

Two items in one run. Hang on a tick, why start a Blog entry with something Wow-ish? Eh, what does it matter. It's not like I do much else anymore. And even during my two month "sabbatical" there wasn't much different in my patterns, save that I didn't incorporate a game that consumed so much of my waking life. I still didn't sleep properly - much like last night. And last night I even read some more of the book I'm currently in before going to sleep, in order to try and calm my mind down. Yeah right.

Not much beats marmite and avocado on toast. It's a pity that avocado goes off so easily - and I believe it's rather overpriced. Still, the burgers at Burger Fuel more than make up for that. I had a really nice chicken one yesterday for lunch. It's great when your brother-in-law owns a restaurant. You can eat for free. Well, not so much a restaurant as a gourmet take-away bar. Either way, the burgers there are awesome ^L^

As for the secret item that I was going to get today. Well, it never happened. Things didn't work out as they should have and I have to wait for a couple more days before it's in my possession. It would have been nice, especially since in finishing work late tonight I was able to get a ride home, and I didn't have any groceries to get. That, coupled with the fact that I can sleep in tomorrow (doctor's appointment), and things could have gone differently tonight.

Ah well, there's nothing quite like a Drakk run and getting two items when some people got nothing but a Large Brilliant Shard.

-Timotheos
Mage-buffing

No comments: