Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Moment to Relax

Something to fall back on. That'd be good for times during the week where I just let the evening slip away and then realise that it's getting quite late and I should put my Blog entry in because I should be heading to bed fairly soon, what with work the next day and all.

Of course, I could just do something like make up a game, rhyme a few lines or do the old random google search. But that gets tiresome - and a little old - after a time. I just don't read and write as much as I used to. Here I was, thinking that in taking up a Blog I would shake myself from my reverie and fogginess and keep my mind alert. It's all good and all - except those far too frequent moments when I just can't think of anything interesting to say.

It must be like a relationship. There are times when the words just roll of your tongue - otherwise, why would people be together? I, for one, often don't think of anything to say to people - and so I keep my mouth shut more often than not. Not sure how I'd cope if I had a girlfriend. We'll cross that bridge if it ever gets built. Awkward silences aren't so awkward if you don't say anything awkward - but then they wouldn't be silent either if you had something to say...

One more day of work left for the week. This weekend will involve PvP and furthering my Tier 0.5 quest chain - and maybe scouting out a decent guild. I've got to get my enrolment sent away tomorrow, too.

-Timotheos
Drifting somewhere

2 comments:

K_tigress said...

You need to take a break away from this blog. Go and read instead.
You need to do something different because you’re probably in a rut.
Or go and explore some other people’s blogs. That always helps.

Geckomayhem said...

Thanks for the advice, Tina. I wasn't sure you were still reading my Blog ^L^

I may have to play a little less and relax a bit more. It really can't be good for my health to tire myself out so much, both physically and mentally.

Peace.

-Timotheos