Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just Another Sunday

Today is Sunday. How profound. I watched two episodes of Stargate SG-1; played my warrior (level 30) - ran the Stockades; watched a movie: 'Thumbsucker' - kinda unique in a not-so-enthralling or -interesting kind of way; and played an adventure game that is the predecessor to one I hope to play sometime in the near future: 'The Longest Journey', preceding 'Dreamfall'.

And that's my Sunday. Nothing profound about it, actually. And now there is nothing at all profound, enthralling or interesting about my Blog entry for this mundane evening.

I'll finish up by scribing my usual diary entries and going to bed, ready to face yet another day of customer service. Joy. Like it or not, it is a job. Perhaps I will get inspiration tomorrow and this spot will be filled with words more insightful than these.

-Timotheos
Lost for Words

No comments: