Thursday, May 04, 2006

For Better or Worse

I wasn't too well at work today, I lost 50,000 points at the Stargate site (they just up and vanished) and about ten WoW realms were down, including the two that I have characters on. However, we had an easy tea, the bus ride home was uneventful and I got to play a game I recently got, not to mention watching yet another Stargate SG-1 episode from season six.

For all things that appear to go wrong, there are always things that do go right. It really depends on how you look at things. We can perceive the world as unfair and focus on the things that we view as negative, hurtful or discouraging - but isn't it better to laugh in the face of unfairness? To rejoice in those things that are positive, helpful and encouraging? I'd like to think so ^L^

Enjoy life - it's only the beginning of something wonderful.

-Timotheos
Born to live

No comments: