Tuesday, June 06, 2006

All Things WoW

I was wrong. I thought that stocktake was this week, but it turns out that it is next Tuesday and the following one. Well, I guess I can breathe a sigh of relief - kinda. I didn't get all that much sleep last night - not that I ever do anyway. And here I was, preparing myself to have to stay longer at work. At least I got a ride home tonight, instead of walking through the freezing cold.

Hopefully I've done enough PvP this week - gained enough honour - to warrant a rank up. I want to reach Rank 5: Sergeant Major, this week so that I can work hard on reaching Rank 6: Knight. That way, as an officer, I can see for myself just what the Officers' Lounge comprises ^^

Early server shutdown tonight - it shut down at 10pm. Ya, so I leaped straight from there to here. We just got pwned at WSG too, but it doesn't matter - it was fun. Lots of people are hoping for the patch (1.11) to be released tonight, the earlier maintenance an indication that this could very well be so. I totally hope so, since mages are getting refunded talents and a change to their talent tree. Elemental, here we come!

My warrior isn't doing too badly. I just spent a whole lot more gold on some new armour pieces. Even at level 34, when your gear is only good for a few levels, it's important to have the best that you can have, to be the best that you can be - for a few levels. It gets expensive, but what else am I gonna spend my gold on, an epic mount...? Well, yeah, I should be saving for something worthwhile like that on my mage, but I'll put my money towards enchants, once I've got my Tier 1 stuff from MC - starting this Friday!

That's right, I'm running the Molten Core with the alts of some of the most hardcore players on our server. People from such guilds as Ruined and Blackwolf Mercenaries. I got an invite from a friend in BWM, who will be taking her warrior alt. I sure do hope I get to bring my mage. After all, she is technically an alt...

Lokhor out.

-Timotheos
Defying reality

No comments: