Sunday, June 11, 2006

Level 38 Warrior LFG

Well, the weekend is over. It's pretty evident from the time of this entry that I'll be going to bed later than usual tonight. The fact of the matter is that I played my warrior. A lot. Nick and I were questing together for most of the evening. I intended to do some PvP with my mage, but you just get caught up in what you're doing and try to just finish stuff, running out of time to do other things, or even play other characters.

No sign yet of the new patch, either. Hopefully I will make Knight before they release it. Not sure how my Elemental respec is going to affect PvPing. Speaking of respeccing, I changed my warrior purely to Fury. I intend to dual wield a sword and an axe - or maybe two swords (human racial +5 to swords) - when I'm not tanking. DPS FTW ^L^

Time for bed.

-Timotheos
Stocktake on Tuesday

No comments: