Monday, June 19, 2006

Shudder

Winter is teh suXorz. I think that because it's so damp here it makes it that much more miserable. I heard that in some places where it even snows it just doesn't feel as cold as it does here. Perhaps the wind adds to the chill factor as well, but either way, I really do hate the cold. I wish all of my clothes had built in heating elements and thermostats. I'll bet married couples have it good on a cold Winter's night /mumble

Pwnt in WSG again.

Warrior is still level 40, but getting closer to 41 ^^

Stocktake (Part II) tomorrow - hopefully we a) won't have pizza; and b) won't be stuck at work any later than 10pm.

I've had a headache most of today. It just won't go away. I even cut my playtime off early in order to try and get an earlier night's sleep than I usually do. I wonder if I'll finish reading this book...

-Timotheos
Life-drained

No comments: