Monday, June 05, 2006

Up and Coming

It's going to be a long day tomorrow. It would have made sense to go to bed early, despite the fact that going to bed earlier doesn't make a whit of difference to just how little sleep I actually get. When I was in Korea, I tried sleeping pills. They actually kept me awake for ages, as I pondered just what they were supposed to achieve. I have a feeling that sleeplessness is caused by an over-active mind, though how to switch it off and shut down my mental and physical self is not really something that has ever come easily. I guess some people have learned the trick to sleeping at night - and some of us suffer with constant tiredness, fatigue and low energy levels.

I'll wrap this up - after all, I'm leaving it a little late to pen as it is. And I didn't even play my hunter, as intended! That's what you get when you try and fit too much into one evening. There's still the matter of this soldering station that I loan-stocked three weeks ago and haven't even fired up. One day I'll actually try soldering. Product knowledge... meh.

Calling it a night.

-Timotheos
Thinking silently

No comments: