Friday, June 09, 2006

Two Entries In One Day

If I wait too long, the day ticks over and my entry is late. Well, you can't really go back in time. And even if you could, you wouldn't be able to change anything. But that's a thing aside. I left this entry a little late and so Friday the 9th of June 2006 doesn't have an entry and Saturday the 10th will have two.

Let's just pretend that this is a Friday entry ^L^

I ran Molten Core with my mage. Our raid was made up of alts of people from three distinct guilds: Aus, Black Wolf Mercenaries and Ruined - the latter two of which are rather elite guilds. I'm glad I got an invite because a) It's been ages since I ran MC; b) It's awesome to do it with a different toon; c) These guys are really good, despite playing "underpowered alts"; and d) I got a Mana Igniting Cord. Epix FTW!

We went right through and took down Rags in less than five hours. Not bad for people who aren't used to playing together, let alone playing characters that weren't their first choice. What's also cool is that they needed my Aqual Quintessence, so I logged my hunter and brought him for the last four fights, including Ragnaros. Pity I didn't get my sixth epic for him, but you can't have everything. That's just greedy.

So, tomorrow I will clean the bathroom and try to PvP like a cRaZy guy XD

-Timotheos
Content

No comments: