Sunday, June 04, 2006

Need A New Job

Why are Sundays so draining? I'm not so sure it's the day as the thought that the following involves going back to work - to a job that isn't exactly thrilling. If money wasn't a necessity I know I definitely wouldn't be spending my time trying to sell stuff to people. Not long to go now - at least, that's what I keep telling myself, but I have yet to even hear back from the University regarding my enrolment application for the upcoming semester.

You know what makes me dread this week even more? Stocktake. This Tuesday, and the following, we have stocktake. This basically means I probably won't be writing a Blog entry, as we always finish really late and so I will no doubt go straight to bed once I stumble home, barely alive. Retail really wears me down, especially with this stupid illness. If a job opportunity came up that didn't involve walking around all day pretending you know about this and that, I'd snatch it up - especially if it meant sitting down for most of the day, and not having to worry about the pain and discomfort I go through every afternoon.

So tired... Sundays are tiring. At least tomorrow is Queen's Birthday and I can sleep an extra hour.

-Timotheos
/shrug /yawn

No comments: