Monday, June 26, 2006

Unknown

Solenor is teh impossible :(

Shadow + Fear + juggling so many things at once, not to mention constantly moving the right way and accounting for the necessity of regained mana and health... One day I'll do it, but for now, it just seems way too hard for me to successfully complete. I must get Rhok'delar.
My mage is guilded, finally. I'm in a trial period, but at least I get to attend some raids and prove my mage prowess ^L^ Since my schedule is changing fairly shortly (and I still have a lot to sort out, regarding university), I will have to work out which raids I can attend, and plan ahead. If I got a girlfriend it would pretty much screw everything up - but what would I rather do: run with my new guild or spend time with a woman...?

Sold a few things to a customer today who is a lecturer at Vic. He teaches environmental studies. It would be interesting to see him around campus. Imagine if I'd met one of my own future lecturers? Now that would be trippy ^^

So yeah, day off tomorrow. I have my final ENT appointment. Perhaps I can sort out getting a tonsilectomy at some point. I'm sure it would improve my sleeping. I also have to go into the enrolment office of the university. It's going to be a mission trying to find this place. I'm confident that I can, however. I've got almost all day :/

Time to log my warrior - and say goodbye to STV*.

*Stranglethorn Vale

-Timotheos
Well adjusted

2 comments:

xianfu said...

oo.. sounds like an interesting game... ^^.. have stop myself from being addicted too.. lolz... Try runescape.com a nice game though.. ^^^

Geckomayhem said...

Oh ya, I used to play Runescape. Got some of my skills pretty high in that game. Now WoW takes up a lot of my time. But then, what else is there to do...?