Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Good Knight

If I could create a world, it would circle its sun and rotate upon its axis in such a way that each day comprised of 30 hours and each year was exactly 300 days. That way, there could be ten months, each an equal 30 days in length; and each day would allow for more time to get things done. The same hours of work would apply - you'd just have more time for amusement and to sleep.

Given an extra 6 hours per day, I think I wouldn't have much trouble gaining higher PvP ranks, even on a server where we as the Alliance get pwned 70% of the time, farmed 20% and have to wait in 3-hour long queues, just to see our faces ground into the dirt. This week, despite the server not going down for its weekly maintenance for a wee while yet, my rank was still updated. My mage is now Knight Gaiwyn; just one step closer to my goal of Commander, way ahead on the distant horizon somewhere. I cannot enter the Officers' Lounge as yet, but after tonight's update that won't be a problem ^^

I'm going to bed kinda late again - but tomorrow, unlike today, I will not have the luxury of sleeping in. My plan for tomorrow is to endure work as best I can and then come home and play my warrior for most of the evening, to get that much closer to Level 40, when I'll be able to wear plate armour and learn how to ride the horse that is already in my possession.

Too much World of Warcraft. I really need a girlfriend :'(

-Timotheos
Still waiting

No comments: