Monday, June 12, 2006

The Midnight Hour

It's way too late to write anything. Stocktake tomorrow. I get to sleep in a little since a couple of us were asked to start a little later than usual, us being on top of this stocktake and all. Something like that, anyway. We should get to leave by about 9pm tomorrow. Still, that won't leave enough time to PvP at all.

It's not that I got to do any battlegrounds tonight, anyway. I was waiting in the WSG queue for over 3 hours and by the time it popped I was already dedicated to a group going to Stratholme - Undead (Baron Rivendare).

Must authenticate my qualifications and transcripts for my university enrolment application sometime this week. I would have done it today but it was absolutely pouring down and I preferred to stay inside at lunchtime. Tomorrow, then ^^

-Timotheos
Slipping

No comments: