Sunday, June 18, 2006

Biding Time

Looks like my university enrolment is coming along nicely. I should be able to apply for a student allowance and get my finances for the rest of the year sorted before I leap from full-time work into full-time study. Now, all that remains is calling forth the dragon. Then, I'll have my wish of immorta... wait a sec, wrong script ^_-

I seem to get more and more honour each week. I think it's an indication that I am spending more and more time trying to PvP. Hours upon hours in battleground queues (not that I sit idly by, mind you). Oh, what I wouldn't give to have something else to do - something worthwhile.

Actually, it may seem a little out of place putting this here, but it's not like many people read this Blog anyway. Last week, my sister told me that she has a female friend who is 21, single and... attractive. I mean, WTF. If that isn't a taunt then my warrior doesn't know what is. Me, being 26, single and... easily distracted, I couldn't help but think about this all week. What am I supposed to do, put my imagination aside? "Yeah, so there's this gorgeous, fit young lass who just happens to not have a boyfriend and is great friends with your sister, but, uh, appreciate it if you just didn't think about it at all. Yup." /sigh

My thoughts on the whole thing? So... when do we meet XD

And if I did have a girlfriend? However could I balance my time between WoW and spending time with another person? Eh, people do it all the time. But for me, it'd be something totally new and kinda scary, I guess. Priority shift :/

Honour before hormones, kids. Let's not be hasty now ^^

-Timotheos
Somewhat indifferent

No comments: