Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Scourge Are Here!

Patch 1.11 finally came out!

I respecced my mage to elemental. So far I haven't really been able to explore my new build much. I did get one bout of PvP done but we got pwned anyway. I missed having silence counterspell. I tried starting some of the new Argent Dawn stuff but there were so many people around that it was a frantic struggle to tag any mobs that spawned, so I was mostly just fumbling around hitting keys and hoping for the best (not quite, but I didn't have time to really think about what combinations are best now that I have this new Fire / Frost build). Re-learning how to kite will come later.

Six days of work left, and counting. I'm not really going to enjoy working on Saturdays but at least with my time off I'll be free to pretty much do what I like. I've started the third book of The Wheel of Time, 'The Dragon Reborn'. Kindof getting into it, but I still don't read as much as I used to.

For one that intends to make a career of writing, I really should be reading more than I actually do. Still, it's good that I make time to both read and write at night. I just go to bed later when my warrior ends up running RFD with some guildies, hehe.

This mage-playing anti-social obsessive geek vows to have a girlfriend - and a life - before the year is out. How's that for a mid-year resolution? I think that last night was the longest night - or maybe it's tonight. Either way, it pretty much signifies the middle of the year. From here on out, the days get longer and, God-willing, the weather warmer. It's too cold at night :(

I pray that the soothing patter of rain continues this eve, yet again.

-Timotheos
Subdued

No comments: