Friday, June 23, 2006

LookingForGroup Sweden

The week is over. The weekend is here. I shall sleep late and PvP most, if not all, day. Acquiring honour is difficult but it must be done to progress. I would like to rank up next week so that I can really concentrate on playing during my time off and push for the next rank. It's the armour that I'm after ^^

Daft Punk are French, right? There's a lot of trippy music that comes out of Europe. European girls aren't interesting, though. The British are plain, French aren't anything special and German are just plain scary. Scandinavia* and South America are where it's at. After all, it's Brazil that capoeira comes from. Teh mean troll moves XD

*Perhaps one days I'll have the opportunity to visit my family roots in Denmark. Can't forget Sweden, though. The female population there is imbibed with intense allure ^^

That book is calling again. I wish I didn't waste so much time ingame. Just have to be patient and see how things progress once work is replaced with study. Not long to go now ^L^

-Timotheos
Casual PvPer

No comments: