Thursday, June 22, 2006

Am I Stressed?

I respecced my mage back to Frost / Arcane, though mostly frost this time. It cost me 15g but after trialling the Elemental build I decided that Clearcasting procced enough to save a decent amount of mana, Presence of Mind is very handy, [Silence] Counterspell is imperative in PvP, and uninterrupted Arcane Missiles are useful.

I sent in "authenticated documentation" to the university and now they call me and say that I can't just get a stamp and a signature from a recognised government body. No, I have to get a judge or a JP (Justice of the Peace - just a regular joe schmo who happens to be registered for long-term service to the community) to sign my qualifications etc. just to prove that they are authentic. I mean, WTF? I went to all that trouble to get a GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION to authenticate everything and then they say that's just not good enough. FFS, the hassle I have to go through. Oh, I'm a little stressed right now. Not sure why, but maybe with so many things seemingly happening at once, despite the fact that a lot of my free time is spent doing the same thing, I just can't relax.

Days off, hospital appointments, student allowances, enrolment, stocktake, switching to part-time work, ill health, thinking about a girl, whom I haven't even MET yet.

I'm gonna go to bed early tonight and read...

-Timotheos
Breathe

No comments: