Friday, June 30, 2006

Two Hundred Percent

What do you get if you cross a wolf with a crocodile? I'm not sure, but whatever it is I could fire blast it with my mage and then it would chase me, so I'd have to Frost Nova! it and keep on kiting it back and forth, sometimes smashing it in the face with a Cone of Cold! and sometimes blinking straight past it, only to turn and Frostbolt! the heck out of it. Wolfadile has no chance - so long as my mana pool can be kept up. Evocation! ^^

I am finally free of full-time work at DSE, w00t! Not that I'm looking forward to working on weekends, but I am looking forward to studying at University - and meeting new people. I should be able to make more time for PvP during the week to make up for my lack of time on the weekend, too.

Peace is always by my side
I hope to feel it often
Tranquility


-Timotheos
Never afraid

No comments: